Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bake..Bake..Bake


BIG GAIN today!!
Found a lot of great recipe blogs ... can enrich my recipe collection files!!!

Have been collecting great recipes for long (MY GREATEST HOBBY),
...... from internet, friends & relatives, library, recipe books.
I love baking rather than cooking,
..... less oily, more fragrance!!


Can't imagine my hair n clothings are covered with oily smells.. err!! SO, PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO COOK, OK?

I feel so contented when my hubby n children love my cake/pie/puff. However, i can't feel any satisfaction for good cooking for them. WHY??? 3-meals are always taken for granted, but desserts are just "sweet-tooth"for everyone!!

1 comment:

TINTIN said...

Hello Pink Lady :) Thank you so much for visiting my Blog. Love to see your cakes soon... Happy Baking!