Sunday, July 12, 2009

Life without PC

I NeaRly gone CRAZY.......


I couldn't switch on my PC last Wednesday, so the CPU was sent to repair. Knowing that, the hardisk is "seriously DaMaGe" and no cure, we are ordering a new one. However, the company and personal details still need to be retrieved for reference. So, the IT people are "rescuing" my data.... and till today, it has taken up my 5 DaYS!!!.....


Oh, No! I am gonna gone CRAZY...
It's torturing, man! I feel like i am so out-dated, and lost.
I can't do my work (I have to postpone my designs),
I can't check my email,
I can't log in to facebook (dunno what others are doing),
I can't post my blog.

Now, the IT people are "lending" me a CPU to solve my problem temporary, while they are still "searching" for my old data. The most annoying is, i need to RE-DO my adv design for the customer which was almost finished in my last PC. Ohhh.......!! I hate it!

Life without PC ........ you might not want to experience.... :(

2 comments:

bbt said...

Definitely NO !!
but, seriously, network is so 'naughty' recently, website always cant be connected ... :<

Pink Lady said...

Ha!... Modern people are not living with food, but with "spider web"!