Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.99~09.09.09

I never noticed that we were met on such a nice date 10years back, until he told me recently......

We got to know each other in a friend's wedding in year 1999. He just dragged a chair and sat beside me at the same table. He took the first step for our conversation, and gave me his hp number. Well, if he never asked for my contact number later on, i think i might not give him a call, and that's the end of the story.

He took the effort to call me 2 weeks later..... but,why so long?
We were at two different countries at that time. I was working in S'pore, and he was in Kluang. I told him that i would only be back in another 2 weeks time. He really bear in mind and gave me a call then and it did surprise me! Later on, we got to know our date-of-birth are "coincidence closed", his is 7th of Oct, and mine is 8th of Oct..... different by 4 years and 1 day!

Today.....9th of Sept, 2009. We had met for exactly 10years. I cherish the life to be with you. And i am looking forwards for another 10 years, and so on.....

Dear, you promise me to take another wedding shots in our 10th wedding anniversary in year 2011. I am eagerly looking forwards for the day to come.

As i always say, i believe in fate just because i have u by my side. I believe that we are meant to be together as we were met on a good date 久久久久, which means long and lasting happiness.....

I CHERISH WHAT I HAVE!!.....

1 comment:

小PRuNe said...

it such a romatic story that touch me as well. my dear friend, wish u have your hapiness forever!!