Friday, September 18, 2009

Vampires: I NeeD BlOoD!


We sponsored a banner for St John Blood Donation Campaign last Sunday. We were there to collect the Certs of Appreciation issued by them. At the same time, we did the Body Mass Index (BMI), Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar and Cholesterol Test.

As usual, i am under-weight. But, my Cholesterol has decreased to ideal, to my surprise. I think it must be the contribution of Quaker 's Oat every morning :D

Unfortunately, I was dignosed with Low Blood Pressure, and it's really low, Opps!
Nowonder, i always feel dizziness and few mins of "black-out" after squating or some Yoga posture. Furthermore, i also experience breathlessness sometimes. It is most obvious after drinking coffee.
I always thought that only people who suffer from High Blood Pressure are at risk; i never realise that those who are categorised as Low Blood Pressure also bad for health.
To find out more about Blood Pressure, please link yourself to :

No comments: